The goal is to create a natural, healthy, mild and frothy baby shampoo with wonderful smell. Natural Baby Shampoo based on natural plant sources (except water, salt and Dead Sea minerals that come directly from Mother Nature). The extracts of Chamomile Flowers (Chamomile) and Aloe Vera Juice nurture the skin and hair gently and naturally. The preservatives are 100% herbal extracts and the foaming material is delicate, natural herbal and healthy – still work wonderfully whipped and gentle cleaning.
- Handmade Shampoo made with natural ingredients using traditional processes in small batches.
- 100% Plant – Based ingredients, approved by the European standardization organizations strictest organic and natural cosmetics.
- Scented and enhanced with an exclusive blend of pure Essential Oils.
- Natural preservatives.
- Delicate, High quality and Safe raw materials.
- SLS Free. Paraben Free. Sulphites Free.
- Environment Friendly.
- Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract – extract of the outer cambium layer of the Quillaja Saponaria Molina tree, commonly identified as quillay bark, or soap bark, native to Chile. good natural foaming agents, with very stable foams to offer a real alternative to synthetic surfactants. Foam quality remains optimal, ie small, homogeneous bubbles. It is also anti – dandruff agent.
- Vegetable Glycerin – produced from vegetable oils. Vegetable glycerin is humectant- i.e it binds water. It creates an artificial humidity around the hair preventing water loss from the hair. It creates a feeling of softness and prevent breakage of natural hair.
- Guar Gum – (Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride)is sourced from the seeds of the guar plant. Guar Gum helps thicken the product and condition the hair. It is film forming, helps against static electricity and aids combing out both wet and dry hair. It also has the amazing ability to bond to the hair and create build-up on hair.
- Xanthan Gum – natural effective thickener which is produced by fermentation of corn starch. Xanthan gum gives shampoo a more substantial texture and “feel,” which consumers enjoy. The United States Food and Drug Administration classifies xanthan gum as “generally recognized as safe.”
- Lavender Essential Oil – natural and pure Lavender essential oil. Calming and soothes frazzled feelings and irritated skin and scalp.
- Dead Sea Salt – natural source. Dead Sea salt gives hair vital minerals, supports regeneration of hair structure and protective function of skin.
- Citric Acid – used to adjust the PH. It is a fairly weak acid which makes the PH adjustment easier. It also removes soap scum from your locks so your hair cuticle and follicles flatten, making your hair look shinier and more lively in color. Citric acid has a small amount of preservative action and prevents bacterial growth.
- Aloe Vera– helps the hair getting silkier and more appealing. It also makes hair soft, shiny and tangle free.
Shelf Life: 12 months.
Size and Packaging: 500 ml. Plastic bottle with a pump.
The label of shampoo still in the process of designing and printing, so in the meantime you will get it with paper labels is not waterproof over time, sorry in advance!
Purified Water, Capryl Glucoside (natural frothy sugar) *, Quillaja Saponaria Plant Extract (natural frothy) *, Organic Aloe Vera Juice * + **, * Chamomile Extract, Vegetable Glycerin *, Herbal * Scent, Guar Gum * (authorizes natural guar plant), Dead Sea Salt, Organic Jojoba Oil * + **, Lavender Essential Oil *, Glyceryl Caprylate * (preserves natural and delicate plants), Xanthan Gum * (natural authorizes corn), citric acid.
* – 100% vegetable
** – Organic
Aqua, Caprylyl / capryl Glucoside, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Extract, Glycerin, Parfum, Guar Gum, Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid.
How To Use
Apply Baby Shampoo to wet hair. Gently message and work into a rich lather. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary.
Does not burn the eyes and a pleasure to use!
Keep in a cool and shaded. Do not use if you are sensitive to components. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
For external use only.